- Grapes are rich in anti-oxidant, which play a protective role against cancers of colon and prostate, coronary heart disease, degenerative nerve disease, Alzheimer's disease and viral/ fungal infections.
- In red or black grapes, the anti-oxidants have anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, as well as anti-cancer properties.
- Additionally, grapes are very low in calories. 100 g fresh grapes just provide 69 calories but zero cholesterol levels.
- Grapes are rich source of micro-nutrient minerals like copper, iron and manganese. Copper and manganese are essential co-factor of antioxidant enzymes. Iron is especially concentrated more in raisins (hence is a recommended diet). 100 g grapes is sufficient for electrolyte, potassium in your body.
- They are an also good source of vitamin-C, vitamin A, vitamin K, carotenes and B-complex vitamins.
Bali, the paradise island of Indonesia, is known for its natural beauty and protected wildlife. One of the well known forest reserv...
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Grab the grapes- Health Book: Day 32
The easiest fruit to eat.. Pluck and pop into your mouth. No peeling, no cutting.. Wow...This sounds like for the lazy bums haha
The wonder grapes is anti cancer, anti virus, anti aging and anti heart disease agent. Pop in a mouthful everyday! Stay Healthy Stay Blessed :-)