The easiest fruit to eat.. Pluck and pop into your mouth. No peeling, no cutting.. Wow...This sounds like for the lazy bums haha
- Grapes are rich in anti-oxidant, which play a protective role against cancers of colon and prostate, coronary heart disease, degenerative nerve disease, Alzheimer's disease and viral/ fungal infections.
- In red or black grapes, the anti-oxidants have anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, as well as anti-cancer properties.
- Additionally, grapes are very low in calories. 100 g fresh grapes just provide 69 calories but zero cholesterol levels.
- Grapes are rich source of micro-nutrient minerals like copper, iron and manganese. Copper and manganese are essential co-factor of antioxidant enzymes. Iron is especially concentrated more in raisins (hence is a recommended diet). 100 g grapes is sufficient for electrolyte, potassium in your body.
- They are an also good source of vitamin-C, vitamin A, vitamin K, carotenes and B-complex vitamins.
The wonder grapes is anti cancer, anti virus, anti aging and anti heart disease agent. Pop in a mouthful everyday! Stay Healthy Stay Blessed :-)