This post for those who don't know what is cardio exercise and why should it be done. While talking to a friend yesterday, who had no clue about cardio exercises, I realized the need to enlighten others about the same.
Cardio or cardiovascular exercises are those physical movements of your body where your heartbeat accelerates.
- Cardio exercise is a great way to burn calories and help you lose weight
- Did you know that cardio makes your heart strong so that it doesn't have to work as hard to pump blood?
- More the cardio, better is your lung capacity
- It helps reduce risk of heart attack, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes
- It makes you feel good, energetic and confident.
- It helps you sleep better and reduce stress
- It increases your bone density
Joining a gym or aerobics may not be possible for everybody. So try these without joining a gym-
brisk walk, running/jogging. cycling, skipping, using staircase or something as easy as jumping. Cardio workout is also important before lifting weights. Do not rush to weights without warming up or cardio. You can only stay fit if the right direction is followed.
Stay healthy, stay blessed.