What you need- Ripe sweet watermelon, 1 lemon, black salt, mint leaves
1. Cut the water melon into halves, scraping the pulp from the cover. Chop them into pieces and sort out the seeds. Place the pieces in a juicer or mixer.
2. Juice the pulp in the juicer. Keep it thick or thin as per your choice.
I? Alright, for the sake of Year Health Book, let me do a small one -
- Watermelon is rich in antioxidants
- Reduces body fat
- Boosts immune, reduces cell damage
- Improves eye health
- Boosts energy level with time.
- Gives you younger looking skin and protects from sun damage.
- Arginine content in Watermelon boosts nitric acid that helps treat cardiovasular problems and high blood pressure.